If you already have an appointment:
- Drop off is between 8:15 am to 8:45 am the morning of surgery and pick up is 4:30-5pm same day.
- For kittens/cats, 4 months and older do not feed after midnight the night before surgery. Water is ok.
- For kittens under 4 months, do not feed after 7 am the morning surgery. Water is ok.
- Cats need to be in a carrier (one carrier per cat) with a blanket or towel in it for them.
- Rabies and distemper vaccines as well as flea and ear mite treatment (if needed) and a nail trim are included in the fee.
- If your cat has an up to date rabies vaccine, please bring proof of rabies (it needs to be a rabies certificate or vet bill with pet’s name, rabies tag is not considered proof) or we must give a rabies vaccine by law. If expired rabies vaccine please bring proof and we can give 3-year rabies vaccine instead of 1-year.
- We are located on the right-hand side in the back of FIS insurance.
From The North
- Head south on I-93
- Take Exit-5
- At the bottom of the ramp turn right onto SR-28 (Rockingham Rd)
- Continue on Rockingham Rd. for approximately 0.6 miles. We are located on the right hand side in the back of FIS insurance.
From The South
- Head north on I-93
- Take Exit-5
- At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto SR-28 (Rockingham Rd)
- Continue on Rockingham Rd. for approximately 0.7 miles.
*Important Note About GPS
If using a GPS please make sure to choose the location as LONDONDERRY and not DERRY as 194 Rockingham Rd is an address in both towns. Or enter “Animal Rescue Veterinary Services” into your GPS.